Andy Photoshoot

I will admit that when I started taking Andy's pictures, I was a little concerned about his glasses. Not that I have anything against glasses. I have just taken many a picture that resulted in a glasses-induced glare. That's not to mention the fact that I've worn glasses since I was a little girl and have accidentally ruined many family pictures due to a lack of glasses awareness.

Fear not though, the glasses were not a problem! Like, not at all. He worked those glasses like a GQ model, and I had plenty of great pictures to give him! In all seriousness though, this photoshoot was so fun! My fiancé came along to help out, and it was just a party. Andy has such a fun personality and I loved being able to capture that in his pictures, especially when he smiled. I hope that his headshots land him all the jobs out there!








Comments