McKenzie Baby Shower Video

My sweet mom pointed out the other day that I hadn't given this blog any TLC during 2015. So 2016, I'm back!

I have done some serious retrospection this past year and have decided to pursue hobbies that I didn't think I was good enough to pursue in the past {more on that later}. So with my big kid money and my new determined attitude, I started investing in those hobbies and in myself.

I know you're dying to know what that cryptic message means. Well, I am diving into the world of photo and film. So, without further ado, here is one of the first videos I created for my friend's baby shower. Enjoy!


p.s. if you're looking for a party planner, Kylee Warren is your girl. All the decorations and food came from her talented mind.


Comments

  1. This girl is the real deal. She is an up and coming photographer and videographer.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment