Last Day of Classes!

Last day of classes! I wish I could put "ever" at the end of that statement, but alas, I still have at least two more years of school left followed by a pretty beastly exam until I am completely done. The price it takes to be an accountant right? Anyway, I have been super lucky this semester to only have four classes. Sadly, it still felt like I had 5 or 6. I loved every minute of them though. Confession? I may have teared up when I left my accounting class. So depressing. Or, as this picture would say:


I have really loved what I have learned in that class though. Not only about the profession that it caused me to want to dedicate my life to (more on this later), but also about myself. Cheesy, I know. While we are on the accounting note, today just so happens to be the tax deadline... so don't forget!

Anywho, here is a mash-up to honor the last day of classes:


Comments