O Holy Night

Ever since I was a wee little girl, my favorite Christmas song has been "O Holy Night." Why? I have no idea. I think it's because it's in my key which means that it is super easy for me to sing.

I wish I had a better reason than that. 

I wish I could say that I heard it as I was trying to climb Mt. Timpanogos, and it gave me enough drive to finish so that I could return to my family. Even then, I feel like "I'll be Home for Christmas" would be more fitting. Bummer.

Maybe one day I will have a better reason to love this song. For right now though, I just love it. The melody, the words, the message... everything.

Imagine my joy when I saw that Noteworthy had done a cover of it. I'm not much of an a capella follower, but when I stumble upon a good song done by a group, I just have to share it. Especially when it's my favorite Christmas song.


Comments