London

Let's just take a minute to talk about this magical city. I love it. I have loved it ever since I was little, and I will continue to love it until the day I die. {dramatic I know} The history, the accents, the fashion, the culture… all fantastic. The only thing I'm not a fan off is the food… but I do love the chocolate!

I have been to London two times in my life. I consider that a blessing. Seriously. The first time, I was very little {young}. The second time was last summer, on my study abroad. Dare I say there may be a third time? That's right. There is a chance that I will be going back next summer with my family. How cool is that?!

If you ever get the chance to, I highly suggest putting a visit to London on the itinerary. Another suggestion: Take the train to Westminster station. Why? Because as you walk up the stairs from the underground (after minding the gap), the first thing you see is grand ol' Big Ben, welcoming you to London. It is seriously an amazing sight. I tried to take a picture of it, but it just doesn't do the view or the feeling (or the man's head) justice.



Here are some more promised pictures from the last time I was there:









Comments