17 Days

That, ladies and gentlemen, is how many days I have left in the United States before I embark on my summer adventure. That's right. In 17 days, I get to spend 4 marvelous weeks traveling throughout 10 different European countries for a study abroad.

I seriously couldn't be more excited. After this trip, I will have been to more countries than states. I'd say that's an accomplishment. Or I just haven't been to very many states...

Now I know that you are dying to know which countries I will be going to. Well, let me tell you:

We'll start off with England, then make our way on the Chunnel to France. We will then drive to Switzerland and Italy. From there, we will be going Austria, Hungary, Poland, and Czech Republic. Afterwards, we will make our way to Germany and then fly to Russia. All in 4 weeks.

Stay tuned for pictures and stories. Trust me, there will be plenty.



Comments

  1. So excited for you!!!! :D I can't wait to hear about all of your adventures!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment