Lightbulb

Have you ever had that moment when you're thinking about contemplating life (you haven't really gotten around to it just yet because you should be studying) then BAM, lightning hits and one small fraction of that fascinating thing we call 'the mind' makes sense? 

No? 

Well, I have. 
Like 5 minutes ago.

My family and friends know very well that I don't like change. I think it sucks {most of the time}. However, as I was contemplating cutting my hair (whether it was drastic or not will remain between me and the inside of the cubicle I may or may not have been talking/whispering to) it hit me. For a girl who hates change, I sure change a lot of things in my life: My phone background, my style, my major, where I study in the library, and {best of all} my mind

Here's what I came up with to explain this behavior. I can handle the change that I instigate because I'm ready for it. I'm ready to leave the old things behind and start new. It's like buying new clothes or shoes. You get them because you want them. Who doesn't love buying new things right? 

This brings me to my goal for the day/week: have the aforementioned perspective on the unexpected changes. My gut tells me there are some right outside the door, just waiting to come in when I least expect them to.



This picture doesn't have anything to do with this post but I like it because:
A) barefoot+skinny jeans=perfection  
[add the beach and you're in heaven] 
2) I miss home
ii) I still love photography. And I'm still on the hunt for a camera.  
{I could add that I miss dance as well but the train of thought that lead me from this picture to that conclusion might confuse a lot of you}


Comments

  1. I'm so glad you finally blogged! :) In case you didn't know, I think you're amazing and I love and miss you mucho! Change is scary, but I know that you have the faith and courage to accept it. No doubt about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pretty much envy your blogs right now. I know you didn't even try to be creative, but your writing is complexly simple. I'm intrigued and hope that I can write blogs like you. instead of my boring posts. haha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment