Creative Outlet

Creative outlet. That's what I'm in need of right now. I feel like all I do is work, study anatomy, and run. I'm a time bomb just waiting to explode.

Not to worry though because I think I may have found one. It's called Photography. It's true that everyone and their dog is into photography... and for good reason. It's an amazing feeling to take a picture that corresponds so incredibly well with what you actually see or even how you feel.

Unfortunately, I'm still not very good. This is due in large part to my blinding lack of equipment. Meaning... I need a DSLR camera. It's just not as cool lying on the ground trying to capture a different angle when all you're working with is a digital camera. And you know... there's also the fact that a digital camera just doesn''t have the same features as a DSLR... This is why I've been saving my pennies to buy this beauty. {Sadly, pennies are all I can afford to save at the moment... oh the life of a college student}
One day.

In the meantime, I've still managed to get the creative juices flowing and been able capture some decent pictures with the camera I have. Just take a gander at these neat shots.

{p.s. I may or may not have gone through a black and white phase... And a temple and baby phase. You be the judge.}
  

     




Yeah, not as great as I'd like them to be. In due time though.

Comments

Post a Comment