Round Two

Hmm so it's been a while... but I'm back!

Instead of writing everything that's happened, I'll just put up pictures. After all, a picture says a thousand words. So here are a few for your stalking pleasure. Enjoy!




So... i'd like to point out that in the year that I was friends with all these boys, this is the ONLY picture I have of all of them together. Sad, i know.


I love these girls. They were great roommates.


After all these years, we're still friends. Who would've thought? :)


Nannying. Definitely had too much fun with these kids.
ps. notice that ctr ring? Yeah, it's no longer with us. Sad. Day.



Macaroni Grill? Check :)


Elder Oldroyd! Barcelona is getting one great missionary.


Amy and April... what would I do without them? :)


Some of my favorite people.


Love. Stargazing.
Elder Fawcett! He's going to be great in England.
I'm still not sure if I missed this...
Introducing the hand hug. As close to a real hug as you can get with a missionary. But just look at how happy it made him :)

Still here? Well I'm quite impressed that you made it through ALL those pictures. Nice job! :) So now you get the gist of my life up to this point. Basically, I am just so blessed to have such great friends and opportunities. I am one lucky girl.

Until next time!

Comments

  1. Finally a new post! :) I love you Sid and miss you!! We need to chat soon! Seems as if I've been missing out on a few things in your life. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaa i just got back on my bloggin too. but i actually wrote a book....i like your better! and i miss you. i miss living with you. love your pictures!!! love you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment