Blog? What the... That’s right everyone, I have given into ‘The Blog’. Shocker, I know. I wasn’t planning on it, but just reading some of my friends’ blogs made me wanna take a stab at it.


What do I think so far? Kinda weird, not gonna lie. It’s like how on the facebook status bar it says “What’s on your mind” but BIGGER! Online journal? I think so. Just warning you though, never been good at writing in journals. Actually that’s a lie. I’ve had my share of records that deserve some recognition. My longest record: 2 days. Awww yeeaaahh!


I would just like to say something to one of my friends, not naming any names though. I’m NOT gonna get addicted to this. Well not yet anyway... baha. But really, Blogs rock and all, but I’m not witty enough to have something to say every couple of days and totally admire those who can! Maybe someday I'll take lessons from them and have a lot funnier stuff to say. Right now, I’m just trying to get through school. Good news though, totally done with finals and going HOME tomorrow!


Well... that’s about it. The end of my first blog. I MADE IT! Some day (soon) I will write some more... hopefully :)

Comments

  1. yeah..umm you should start doing thss again...its time dear! :) dont make me....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment